Please check UPDATES regularly for all current information ~~!
Receiving Birds Feb 5 - May 30 (Replacements thru May 30).
Optional Yearling Series for the birds that remain after the YB series:
* Payout 1st drop split equally - Trapping order after that.
* Winnings over 600 require W-9.
* No auction/buybacks - Breeder pays return shipping of $60 - Additional birds over 2, add $10 each.
* All birds MUST be activated unless bird is injured or unable to reasonably compete or by mutual agreement.
* All birds vaccinated on arrival. Birds will receive a booster and pox the weekend of July 4.
* Entry fees will be refunded for any activated bird not making it to the first 150 mile race.
* Birds not activated will be sold and new buyer retains all rights.
* If a bird does not clock, due to piggy back or clock or chip malfunction, and is verified to be in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop.
* 1st Drop is defined at the first drop of birds trapping/clocking prior to the arrival of an additional drop of birds.
Shipping Address: 965 E Desert Lane, Gilbert AZ 85234
Make checks payable to Steve Furlonge.
Steve Furlonge email@example.com (480) 215-4255
Gordon Meng Gordon.Meng1102@gmail.com (480)388-9580
Copyright © Arizona Classic Derby. All rights reserved.