Arizona Classic Derby 2021
Accepting Birds April 5 - September 3
120-145-180-250-330 mile series in February/March 2022.
Perch Fees - $80 per bird or ($75 each 10 or more) at working man's prices
Entry fees - $325per bird due 10 days before Final
2018 - Minimum 800 miles of training before 1st Race.
2019 - 1265 miles of training before 1st Race, Training between races (13 tosses between the 5 races totaling 650 miles).
Working races across California, Arizona desert conditions.
Typical speeds 1250 - 1500 ypm.
Flown this race course and won ALL accolades.
Payout 1st drop, then clocking order.
Payout on the Final Race limited to 10% of birds shipped to the Final.
OPTIONAL $500 High Roller Average Speed entry (40/30/20/10 split).
OPTIONAL 400 mile race 10 days after the Final - $150 entry.
ALL decisions by the OLR manager are Final – by entering the race you agree to this.
Any unpaid bird by due dates will be offered to others – buyer will obtain ownership.
· Payout 1st drop split equally - Trapping order after that.
· Winnings over 600 require W-9.
· No auction/buybacks - Breeder pays return shipping of $60 - Additional birds, add $10 each.
· All birds MUST be activated unless bird is injured or unable to reasonably compete or by mutual agreement.
· All birds vaccinated on arrival. Birds will receive a booster and pox in August.
· If a bird does not clock, due to piggyback or clock or chip malfunction, and is verified to be in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop.
· 1st Drop is defined at the first drop of birds trapping/clocking prior to the arrival of an additional drop of birds.
Contact: Shipping Address: 965 E Desert Lane, Gilbert AZ 85234
Steve Furlonge firstname.lastname@example.org (480) 215-4255
Copyright © Arizona Classic Derby. All rights reserved.